If you are wondering how can I watch Hulu on LG Smart TV, we will clear all your doubts. You can access Hulu on LG Smart TV. However, you need to use a secure VPN to access the platform on the device because Hulu is restricted outside US due to geo restrictions. ExpressVPN is highly recommended.
Most smart TVs have a built-in Hulu app. Few Smart TVs offer a specific Hulu feature. Users can download the Hulu app or use the inbuilt app from the LG content store.
Let us reveal how to watch Hulu on LG TV using a reliable VPN to bypass geo-restrictions.
How to Watch Hulu on LG Smart TV from Anywhere [Quick Guide in August 2023]
Following are the easy steps that you can follow to access Hulu outside USA on LG TV:
- Subscribe to a reliable VPN. ExpressVPN is highly recommended.
- Download and install the VPN app on your LG TV.
- Enter your credentials, log in to the VPN application, and connect to a secure US Server.
- Open the LG App Store and download Hulu > Enter your credentials and sign in.
- Now, you can enjoy watching your favourite movies and shows on Hulu by tricking Hulu that you are accessing the service from US.
Watch Hulu on LG Smart TV with ExpressVPN Now
How to Download Hulu on LG Smart TV [Quick Guide – August 2023]
How do I download Hulu on my Smart TV? You need to follow these easy steps to download Hulu on your LG Smart TV:
- Press the home button from your remote.
- Go to the App section on the home screen.
- Open the search bar and type ‘Hulu’.
- Download and install the Hulu app.
- Open the app of Hulu, log in to your Hulu account, and watch your favorite shows.
However, if you are unable to locate the Hulu app on your home screen, you should download the Hulu App on LG TV through the LG Content Store. Follow the below-mentioned steps to get Hulu on LG Smart TV:
- Via your remote, tap on the Home Button
- Select More Apps.
- Choose the LG Content Store.
- Use the premium options.
- Search the Hulu app and download it, now, you can enjoy watching your favorite shows on Hulu on LG TV.
Why Do You Need a VPN to Watch Hulu on LG TV from Anywhere?
Can you access Hulu on LG TV from anywhere without a VPN? No, you can’t access the platform without a secure VPN. The question that may arise in your mind is, How can I access Hulu on LG TV in geo-restricted regions? You can stream the platform in restricted regions via a reliable VPN like ExpressVPN.
You can switch your IP address to a US IP with a VPN. It will give the impression to Hulu that you are accessing the platform on LG TV from USA.
Top 3 VPNs to Watch Hulu on LG TV from Anywhere [Short Summary]
Here are the top 3 VPNs that allow you to access Hulu on LG TV outside the US:
ExpressVPN: Stands among the top VPNs, with over 3000 fast servers allowing you to access Hulu from any location. You can get its yearly subscription at $6.67 monthly, providing 3 months of free streaming. Furthermore, ExpressVPN is highly secure and offers premium encryption and a 30-day money-back guarantee.
Watch Hulu on LG Smart TV with ExpressVPN Now
Surfshark: It is another best and one of the most affordable VPNs, you can get its 2-year subscription for the monthly cost of only $2.49. It allows you to access 3200+ servers across 60+ countries and 23 highly equipped USA servers. Watch Hulu on LG Smart TV with SurfsharkVPN Now
NordVPN: It is another great VPN service available in 59 countries with 5,400+ servers in 80+ locations and 15 highly advanced servers in the USA. It offers a 2-year subscription with monthly charges of $3.71. Upon subscription to a 2-year plan, it offers 72% off with three months free, with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
Watch Hulu on LG Smart TV with NordVPN Now
How to Sign Up for Hulu on LG TV?
Here is a lsit of simple steps, you can follow to sign up for Hulu on LG TV:
- Browse the Hulu website to create an account if you don’t already have one.
- Press the Home button from your LG TV remote.
- Go to your App List, click on the Hulu app.
- Follow the above instructions and log in to your Hulu account and start watching your favorite content.
Steps to Configure LG TV
Here are the easy steps that help you to configure LG TV with the VPN:
- Press the Settings Button from your LG TV remote.
- Select (Advanced) and open Network.
- Select WiFi and tap Edit.
- You will encounter a box beside Set Automatically; uncheck it.
- Enter the MediaStreamer in the DNS field.
- Select connect and restart your LG TV.
- Go to the LG TV app Content Store, download and install the Hulu app.
- Sign in to the app and enjoy watching your favorite content on the Hulu app LG TV.
Why Can’t You watch Hulu outside the USA on LG TV?
Viewers outside the USA can’t watch Hulu on LG TV because of geo-restrictions and licensing agreements with content producers. Hulu is only available in the US because the platform has streaming rights for US only. Therefore, you should use a reliable VPN to access the streaming service outside US on LG TV.
How Much Does Hulu Cost on LG TV?
Here are the details about Hulu’s packages on LG TV:
- Hulu Basic (Ad-supported) USD 7.99/Month.
- Hulu Premium (Ad-free) USD 14.99/Month.
- Hulu + Live TV (Ad-supported) USD 69.99/Month.
Which LG TV Models are Compatible with Hulu?
New LG TVs have a built-in Hulu App. Following is the list of LG TV models that are compatible with Hulu:
- Powered by Roku TV.
- Select Models with WebOS 3.0
- LF5700 Series.
- Netcast OS.
- LG TV Models with WebOS 3.5
- Powered by Roku TV or more.
Which Smart TVs other than LG TV are Compatible with Hulu?
Here is a list of Smart TV that allows you to access Hulu:
What are the LG TV Alternatives for Watching Hulu?
You can access Hulu on the following devices:
- Android Devices
- Xbox One
- Fire Tablets
- Fire TV/Fire TV Stick
- Nintendo Switch
- Echo Show (8, 10, and 15)
- Roku (select models)
- Mac and PC browsers/apps
- Android TV (select models)
- Samsung TV (select models)
- Apple TV (4th generation or later)
In a Nutshell
Many people want to access Hulu from LG TV outside US, but unfortunately, it’s not accessible. We hope after reading this blog, you will follow the above-discussed guidelines and use a reliable VPN like ExpressVPN to bypass the geo-restrictions and access Hulu on your LG TV.